Monday, September 21, 2009

The awesomeness that is USU housing

This is my cow spot wall. There used to be a big sliding glass window where this wonderful window and door are but clear back in the beginning of August housing replaced it to help with heating costs in the winter because it gets a little bit cold here in logan, which is wonderful because I love it when people want to help me save money. Unfortunately it has been oh almsot 2 months and it still hasn't been painted! They said that it would be done two weeks ago but I think they forgot. Ohwell, I'm sure that when they DO paint it then it will be the coolest thing ever. I think I'll call and bug them again tomorrow....

4 comments:

  1. A cow spot wall is perfect for USU haha! Yeah for blogging it is always fun to catch up on old friends lives. Ours is joyfulobsession.wordpress.com
    Thei is Michelle Weed by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray for blogging! At least they changed your windows. I think because we were moving, they didn't come to our place and replace the windows. USU Housing mysteriously ran into "problems" and "stopped" working on the project. Yeah right. They were waiting for us to move. Because half of our building was empty and that empty have all had new windows. So glad we moved!
    Maybe you should paint it yourself. I think a red wall would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should call and get them to do something. We waited three weeks after it was "supposed to be done" then called they came within a couple of days and finally finnished our wall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog, so cute? We miss aggie village friends.

    ReplyDelete