Monday, December 19, 2011

snow Snow SNOW! (a little bit)

Since it finally decided to snow last week I thought we should go and play in it fast, because let's face it, I'm pretty sure it's not going to snow anymore this year if it keeps on keeping on. So here is documentation of Conner's first (last year didn't really count. do you think he even remembers? no!) outing in the snow!:)
Getting ready to go out. (please pardon the mess. I have a 1 year old)




Unfortunately it was almost gone when we got there...

While we're on the topic of christmasy stuff, here is my wreath I made a few weeks ago.  cute huh?

Thanks for stopping by! See ya later!

1 comment:

  1. How fun!! I wish it were snowing here in NY! Love your wreath and those garlands on your porch! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete