Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Operation:FATTY Sophie Edition, 15 months

Little Miss is 15 months old! Well, actually she's almost 15 1/2 but mamma is kinda slacking in the blogging department. We went to her 15 month check-up a little over a week ago and here are her ginormous stats!
Length 28.35 inches = 4%
Weight 17.53 lb = 0% (really looked like -5ish still. just chugging along on her own little curve below the main curve :) )
Head Circ 44.5 cm = 14%
 
Doc says she looks perfect, albeit small, but she's growing so no concerns at all! I was waiting to see the official weigh in to decide what to do about a car seat. She's still too far away from the 20 lbs for my liking to switch her forward, but since she screams every time I put her in her infant seat (plus the fact that she's over 15 months and still in her infant seat) I figured something had to be done. So I present Sophie's big girl convertible Car Seat! (Graco classic ride 50 if anyone wants to know)
Not only does sophie seem to like it, but it came with the most amazing box of all boxes. I'm pretty sure my kids played with it for almost an hour.





2 comments: