Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's almost CHRISTMAS!!!!

I am SO excited for Christmas! I think it might just be my favorite holiday. We leave in just a few hours to see my family in Orem and I can't wait! So my little apartment has been decorated all Christmasie since Dec. 1st (I had to restrain myself from decorating before then) but I'm really bad at blogging so at least you get pictures before christmas day! The good thing about having a little apartment is you don't need very much stuff and it looks like you have tons of decorations! I planned it that way.

The kitchen. (just incase you couldn't tell)


Our teeny tiny tree. I think it is pretyt cute. And it makes the presents look so big!


I took this just this morning. I can't believe how big the haul is under there. I am actually really surprised. We are very blessed.


I hope everyone has the Merriest Christmas ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment