Friday, February 19, 2010

It's raining baby stuff

I had my first baby shower on wed. Feb 17th. My good friends Esther and Jenilyn from Stork Landing (work) threw it for me and it turned out great! Thanks to all of my friends in Logan who made it. I got tons of fun stuff for still nameless baby boy. I'm starting to feel a little more prepared now.

Just a few of the SUPER cute outfits I got for him. I love baby clothes!
Look at that pile! my goodness. Thanks!!!!

You can only see part of it but this was supposed to be a shot of Esther's (left) quilt she made me. It's really really cute!

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry I didn't make it! I had a REALLY HORRIBLE day that day and was not quite up to par... plus Brynlee was really sick, but I will bring your gift by for nameless baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! We hae that same monkey-bum pants outfit for Paul when he was first born and I love it -- the bottoms of the pants taper in, so they didn't ride clear up to his thighs like other straight leg pants. Just one of those random things I as a mom care about that I never did before. :) You look so great, by the way!

    ReplyDelete