Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Last One!

Here's the very last belly shot of little girl. I'm 39 weeks, well I will be tomorrow but I am going to be INDUCED on THURSDAY!!! Yuppers, that means that I have only 2 more days of waddling left!
My Doc decided that with my BP still high in office (in fact it was so high today she almost wanted to take me today!) and since Little Girl is looking amazing and ready for life we'll just end the pregnancy before something bad can happen. So that's the big news!

I also had my last ultrasound (since I've been having them every other week for the past 3 months) today and we have never been able to see her face until today! she finally gave us a peek. But I'm going to make ya'll wait until she's born to add suspense. (actually it's mostly because I'm too lazy to scan in the Ultrasound pic)

I guess that means that I should probably finish packing, put the car seat in the car, and oh yeah, maybe pick out a name.

Wish us luck!!!

6 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Good luck with everything! I hope all goes well and I can't wait to see her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! Good luck! I'm excited to hear what you name her. It was hard for us to pick a name to. Maybe when you see her you'll know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck tomorrow! And good luck with picking a name. We had a really hard time with naming Kate, too. I'm sure you'll find the perfect name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! So so so exciting!!! Yay baby girl! She's going to be so cute!! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with everything! My 2nd induction was MUCH better than my first. My first wasn't nearly as life threatening or scary as your first, but it was still better the 2nd time around! I hope the same goes for you!!! GOOD LUCK!!

    ReplyDelete