Thursday, September 6, 2012

To Miss...and NOT to Miss...There is No Question

As this pregnancy is winding down (27 days and counting!) it's got me thinking about all the the things that I'm SO excited to have disappear when I'm DONE.

I will NOT miss
Back aches. I didn't have it much with Conner, but with this one I've had crazy terrible sciatic nerve pain. So bad that for the last little while there have been a few times a week I've literally had to crawl around because I couldn't stand up straight (which in turn made Conner think crawling was a new game. Silly boy)

Heartburn. Rusty says I eat tums like a crack addict. and it's probably true. I've been through I think 5 bottles this pregnancy and I just bought another one!

The difficulty that is shaving my legs. I think I'm to the point where I can get from my ankle to my knee...and that's it. I would forget it all together but I hate the pokey pokey.

Having to sleep with 5 pillows strategically arranged all around me so I can sleep at all...at least until...

Peeing 8 times in the middle of the night. I swear this little girl is just sitting on my bladder and at any given moment she can kick it and, well, when you gotta go you gotta go.

Being so tired all the time...we'll that might not change but the reason will! I've been reading a book for the past 2 months and it's not a bad dumb boring book at all! I just can't get through it because I keep falling asleep!

This new tingling in my hands that has developed the last few days. It constantly feels like my hands are in that pins and needle stage after they are just waking up. They say it's pretty normal in pregnancy but I just find it pretty annoying.

Checking my blood pressure every stinkin day. Good thing C's here to remind me. He'll see the monitor and say "mommy check pepper?" haha. so cute.

The broken blood vessels all over my face. Thank goodness for my cover girl!

Trying to come up with a name. ugggggg! I so don't make decisions. I can't even decide on what to eat at a new restaurant in a timely manner, let alone what to name another human being! It's kind of a big deal!


And I'm sure there's a whole slue of other things that I just can't think of right now.
But on the bright side so ya'll don't think I'm a negative Nelly and hate being pregnant (because I really don't) here are the things that I'll be sad to see go

I will miss
Feeling little girl move around. There really is nothing more amazing than feeling a baby move inside of you...except of course when she's bouncing on my bladder.

My pretty pretty skin. I don't think my face has ever been this clear in my life! Total difference from C's pregnancy where I looked like an 8th grader who was in desperate need of some soap.

My bump. I really do think it's kinda cute.

Maternity clothes. Not necessarily the one's that I have because I'm down to 1 1/2 non-sweat pants (the half being ones I can wear for half of the day and then I'm done) and a handful of shirts and I'm kind of tired of the same thing, but over all they're pretty darn comfy.

Conner randomly saying "baby coming!" It's so cute to see him maybe understand... even though I still don't think he knows what it means.


That's kind of sad that the con list outweighs the pro one. Oh well. I'll blame it on the fact that I'm down to the last month when all of the cons come out. I decided that it's natures way of making actually having the baby more appealing than staying pregnant. But overall this really has been a wonderful pregnancy and I have loved most minutes of it!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh man... Being pregnant is the worst. Such a great thing coming though! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOooo! 27 days! I'm so excited for you guys. I'm almost down to 14. I haven't had a bad pregnancy either, but I'm totally with you on liking being NOT pregnant. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you don't read any bad dumb boring books! I can't wait to feel my baby kick! Yay babies!!!

    ReplyDelete