Friday, January 14, 2011

Boo Boo Bunnies


When I was little I had a friend named Lynn. not just any friend, a BEST friend. One day we somehow (it was probably on TV or something) came up with "boo boo bunnies." "What is a boo boo bunny?" you ask. Well let me tell ya. it is basically a washcloth tied up strategically to look a bunny. Then you put ice in its tummy and put it on boo boos. We were pretty cool and made up a song and were very much set on marketing them and becoming millionaires. Unfortunately she moved away and our dream of helping boo boo's world wide was crushed. The tragedy of the story is not only did I not become rich and famous but I didn't have one today. Conner got his first boo boo today:( he was pulling himself up on the fireplace, lost his balance and, well I'm sure you can figure out the rest. I knew it was going to happen sooner or later as soon as he started pulling himself up onto things but it's still sad when it does. so he cried his non-existent tears for a few minutes. Instead of a boo boo bunny to make it all better he just got kisses and hugs from mom. HOPEfully that will have sufficed.

I don't know why the HECK this is sideways but as stated yesterday I'm not so patient with picture loading so you get this. As you can see a few minutes later he was all smiles. I love my baby!

2 comments:

  1. Oh buddy! That is sad :( But now he just looks like a tough guy! By the way.. I'm watching Princess Diaries 2 right now and thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no way! I was just thinking of YOU last night because I was watching "becoming Jane" with good old Ann Hathaway and it reminded me of Princess Diaries 2 and, well, made me think of you!!!! we are the same!

    ReplyDelete