Friday, April 8, 2011

oh the places I've seen

So it's 10:40pm and I'm sitting on the computer waiting for Rusty to get home from work and searching for houses to pass the time. I was using google earth to look at prospective houses (because you should totally judge a house by its roof) and somehow I got a little distracted. So I started with the leaning tower of Pisa and 20 minutes later I had visited that and the Colosseum in Rome and the Eiffel tower and the Great pyramids of Egypt. Oh and the Statue of Liberty. speaking of which, I also saw Ellis Island. Did you know that there is a Washington DC holiday (so not even national)called "Immigration Day" and said Immigration day this year happens to land on April 15 which SHOULD be tax day which SHOULD be the last day that I am up at 10:40 (now 10:47) waiting for Rusty to come home which SHOULD mean that I get my husband back and celebrate with a much needed Saturday/birthday celebrating all day date. But no, instead they are extending tax day to April 18th which means three more days of yucky than normal. Stinkin immigrants. Oh that sounded mean. I like immigrants, just not their choice of day for a holiday.
ANYway, thanks for reading about my world travels and dislike of certain holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment