Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Adventurous Summer Adventures


Holy moly so this month has been suuuuuper busy already!!! So here's about a million and one pictures of what we've been up to!

Camping with the Cuz's
At the beginning of the month we went camping (we just went for the day to help clean up. I know fun! right?) and Conner had a blast hanging out with his little cousins.
What a big boy! he's in his "I do it myself" stage so he did this all by himself.


What are these boys getting into??? uh ho.

While everyone loaded up these two found a game of throwing rocks into the fire pit. It kept them pretty busy for like 30 minutes! But I can I tell you how nervous I was that Conner's little cousin was going to whack Conner in the head!?Luckily he never did:)

Backyard Finishing:)
Pouring Conner's sand box and a pad for our someday shed.


Later that day we laid our sod. We have grass now! Conner was super duper helpful as you can see.
Awe. His cute little neighbor/nursery buddy.

So I love this one because she's being all cute flirty looking and Conner's just like typical boy "uh, a girl...what do I do?"


all of the kids who came to help.
Conner's super cool sand box!
Thanks to everyone who helped us with the yard/sod. It's lookin pretty good. Except it's been so stinkin' hot lately that we have to drench it to keep it from burning. lame!!

Father's day Weekend on the Lake
For Father's day weekend (the day after we laid sod) we went to Orem to visit my daddy and sister who was in town from Vegas. On Saturday we went out on Utah lake

Conner and his Cousin Ellie.

I'm just driving and eating my rish. Pretty talented.

Helping Grandpa:)

Conner was nervous at first and it took a while but he finally came out on the swim deck to soak his toesies.

Please ignore the giant, farmer tanned me.


Conner's face looked like this almost the whole time that we were ever driving. I think someone likes boating!!! Oh and do you like his hair? I sure do!!



4 comments:

  1. Sod looks great!! Love those boating pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are having a fun summer and your backyard looks really nice. We need to come and see it. Hopefully we can come sometime this summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We would love to see you guys some time! That would be so much fun!

      Delete
  3. That last picture is the best! :)

    ReplyDelete