Thursday, July 21, 2011

me casa!

Hey we got rid of a couch (well it's moved into the garage) so now I can post pictures! Here are some pretty pretty pictures fresh from today!

Outside with grass!


Our lovely patio. Do you like my weeds? Unfortunately I was standing in the bulk of them to take this picture so you can't see the best ones. I think we might just let them fill in and then mow them. Who needs grass anyway?


Conner's room!


and his bed




The kitchen/family roomish place



The dining area. Conner is being a good example of what goes on in there.



Other direction of the family room

And that's our house! (at least the parts that were clean enough to take pictures today:) Slowly but surely we are settling in. Everyday another picture goes up and another box is unpacked (or moved so I feel like I did something) Someday we'll be all moved in! yay!

2 comments: