Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Much Ado About Conner

Conner's been pretty funny lately and here are some moments where I happened to have my camera handy. hooray!

Lately Conner's been very into books and he likes to read them wherever he happens to find one.

I walked into the room and he had climbed into the back of his little dump truck with a book. so funny!


Here was last weekend at Lamb day during the parade. Apparently it wasn't very exciting.



This is not only a picture of how friendly and bread sharing Conner is, it is also showing how well his scar above his right eye is healing from his stitches.
<><><>
Let's remember what it looked like the day we got the stitches out. (which happens to be the same day he was really channeling Albert Einstein)
which he apparently didn't like

3 comments:

  1. You have such a cute little dude!! I love the picture of him in the dumptruck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heavens, he is SO cute! I love that blonde hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Love his hair! I love the new header too!

    ReplyDelete