Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Whatever Could it BE???


Well I sure called it! We're having a little girl! Sorry it took so long to post. I know that most of you were just waiting and waiting for a whole day to find out! (since I know everyone sits around and thinks of me always) But anyway, we're pretty darn excited!! even Rusty is!! although he's kind of scared still. He has 4 more months to get used to the idea right? Right! But I'm sure the second he sees her he'll fall in love and forget that he "doesn't know how to do girls." 

Little girl was so shy (but not where it mattered, if you know what I mean! wink wink, nudge nudge) so this was the best shot we got. Guess we'll have to be like pioneers and wait until she's born to see her pretty face.
little feet. so cute!
I could for sure post more ultrasound pics, but I won't bore you since they all kind of look the same. But everything else is great as far as her health and such which is always a huge relief. Also my blood pressure has been so good when I've tracked it at home that my Doc says I can go down to only one stinky pill a day! hooray! That means half as many bugs! I am feeling great and couldn't be better! (except for maybe I would be better if I had a smidgen more energy...)
And here's the official side shot for the month. (21 weeks, {ok one day away from 21 weeks} aka 4 1/2 months) I'm pretty sure that I wasn't this big with Conner until I was AT LEAST like 6 months. ohwell.  (and sorry for the not so awesome quality pic. Conner likes to steal my camrea sometimes play with the settings and I just don't know what he did!)

5 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous! Congrats on the little girl! You will love it! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! She will be beautiful. I laughed at you two being like pioneers and waiting to see her face :)

    And Rusty will come around and then be wrapped around her little finger before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. COngrats! so fun! You will get to experience one of each, I have to say it is super fun!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I am so excited for you! I LOVE how you said you were like pioneers waiting. She is going to be perfect and beautiful!

    Thank you so much for the kind words on my blog. We are still recovering but we will recover. :)

    ReplyDelete