Thursday, June 5, 2014

hallelujah I can see the light!!

 
 
 
Well there ya have it. I used to be skinny! And I used to wear shoes. None of which describe me as of late, but that's ok! because The End Is In Sight. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. The eagle is leaving the nest. Because while technically I have 4 weeks left, really guys, I only have 3 WEEKS LEFT! Well,  really 3 weeks and one day. And that also depends on if the hospital can get me in exactly on my 39 week, um, birthday? I don't know what you would call it. Probably not birthday. Probably 39 week mark. That sounds better. Anyway, had a doc apt today and Doc says that because of my preeclampsia history and  this lil dude's umbilical cord problem she highly recommends going early. And I HIGHLY agree with her. So she said she would call the hospital and they should call me sometime to let me know what's going on! Plus I'm pretty darn sure I've already dropped. Feels like this little guy's sitting in my lap now. So sorry for all you peoples who were excited for me to have a very patriotic baby, it's just not gonna happen. But at least now I don't feel like I need to be pressured to name him something like Jefferson. or Justice. or George. or Eagle.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment