Thursday, June 12, 2014

The most romantic weekend EVER!!!

Well it's official! I have my induction date set for Friday, June 27!! So no matter what I only have 2 weeks and 1 day left at the longest! The only little hiccup is that Me and Rusty's 8th wedding anniversary is Saturday the 28th. The next day!! So if I make it to my induction date then we'll for sure be spending our anniversary in the hospital. But thinking about it it might not be too bad. Here's a list reasons it might be pretty awesome!

1. Judging from the price, it's obvious that we will be staying in a place with 5 star accommodations.

2. We will already have an overnight babysitter for the kiddos. Both already existing and new babe.

3. Room service! Let's just not think about the fact that Rusty's portion of room service dinner will be my "leftovers" because I "accidentally" ordered too much food.

4. Don't forget about the massages. You know, the uterine massage? Nothing says relax like that one! Maybe if we're lucky we can get someone to do an equally relaxing massage for Rusty. Like a 200 lb lady named Olga jumping up and down on his back and pulling out his hair and call it a couples massage :)

5. Don't forget about the complimentary lingerie the hospital provides. What, I ask, is sexier for an anniversary weekend getaway than fishnets? Nothing! Rusty's a lucky guy ;)
Probably obvious, but I must put it out there that this is not me.



I had my 37 week doc apt today and I'm already dilated to a 3 and 90% effaced and honestly, it feels like his head is as low as it can possible be without actually being out. So I'm not too sure if I'll even make it two more weeks. But at least I know that if I do our anniversary will be a memorable weekend of some....very unique romance.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Your baby will be here so soon!!! I can't believe you'll have 3 kids!!

    ReplyDelete